VR Therapy | Digital Health Improvements
VR Therapy With Nadcell Mindcare - Reality of Your Mind
Nadcell Mindcare uses the very latest, innovative VR-based technology that allows our speciliast psychiatric team to utilise the immersive environment and analyse its impact on the user.
XR (extended reality) is an umbrella term that includes all the different types of immersive technologies that merge the physical and virtual worlds. This, of course, includes VR, or virtual reality.
Nadcell Mindcare uses the very latest, innovative VR-based technology that allows our specialist psychiatric team to utilise the immersive environment and analyse its impact on the user.
What Is Cleverpoint and How Does It Work?
Cleverpoint is a technology that combines immersive hardware device and a software system.
The device is completely safe for users and it is also compatible with all major VR headsets. Collecting biofeedback from Virtual Reality end users, the device allows professionals to analyze user response in detail. Such biofeedback from VR users as heart rate variability, electromyography, electrooculography, and electroencephalogram can be used by professionals for analysis.
With the help of data, experts can deeply study user behavior and find out users’ reaction to the virtual environment. The device works in conjunction with the smart software system which helps gather and analyze the user data.
Why use the VR Therapy?
Prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, rehabilitation of cognitive and motor disorders, valeology, wellness, and healthy lifestyle.
The Benefits of VR Therapy.
- Decrease medical therapy time
- Improve assessment results
- Decrease dependency and use of antidepressants and other pharmacology support
- Improve self-determination and happiness levels
Also known as EEG (electroencephalogram) biofeedback, neurofeedback provides instant data that assesses the brainwave activity of a patient. It is a therapeutic intervention that uses either sound or visual signals, or both, to retrain the brain signals. Treated as a form of therapy, it is non-invasive and is able to measure your brain waves and body temperature. Through neurofeedback therapy, the patient has the ability to retrain their brain waves through conditioning.
Neurofeedback mainly addresses brain dysregulation problems, including anxiety, depression, ADD and ADHD, sleep disorders, PMS, headaches/migraines, PTSD and behaviour disorders. Our skilled team of psychiatrists and clinicians are able to interpret this information to greatly improve quality of life for patients.
Controlling the emotional state and productivity of the brain.
We are capable of recording and recognising emotional states, mental activity or relaxation, as well as their expression level
VR Therapy can be used to assess the cognitive state and the level of emotional stress in those areas where there is often an emotional or mental overload – in dispatchers, doctors, athletes, programmers. Brainwaves change their rhythm during the transition from wakefulness to sleep. Therefore, the neuro-headset can monitor fatigue among drivers and signal about falling asleep
Ready to book your VR Therapy?
Such biofeedback from VR users as heart rate variability, electromyography, electrooculography, and electroencephalogram can be used by our professionals for analysis.
With the help of data, experts can deeply study user behavior and find out users’ reaction to the virtual environment.
Some of the conditions that could be treated with a combination of a treatment plan including VR Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme’s Disease
- Alcohol Detox
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- General Fatigue And/Or Exhaustion
- Recovery After Illness
- Chronic Fatigue/MS
- Burnout Syndrome
- Cancer Fatigue
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hay Fever
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Recurrent Infections
- Chronic Infections (Bacterial, Viral And Parasites)
- Chronic And Chronic Recurrent Chest Infections
- Influenza (Recovery)
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Low Immunity
- Hashimoto Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Head Ache
- Anxiety Disorder
- Stress-Related Conditions
- Irritable Bladder Syndrome
- Chronic Toxicity
- Hearing Loss
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Some Forms Of Infertility
- Macular Degeneration
- Performance Improvement (Sport)
- Chronic Kidney Disease, Incl. Renal Failure
- Chronic Rhinitis And Sinusitis
- Significant Improvement Of General Fitness
- Improved Sleep And Vigilance
- Improved Mood
- Reduced Drug Consumption
- Optimization Of Diabetic Metabolism
- Improved Blood Fat Profile
- Improved Liver And Kidney Function
- Reduction Of Relapse Of Chronic-Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Improved General Wellbeing And Mobility In Multiple Sclerosis
- Improved Pain Control In Chronic Pain
- Improved Tinnitus
- Reduction Of Anti-Hypertensive Medication
- It Activates The Parasympathetic Activity Of The Autonomic Nervous System Counteracting The Long Term Effect Of Stress On The Organism.